TRUSTED BY LEADING BRANDS
improvement in NPS
improvement in CSM efficiency
Aggregate your customer feedback and signals.
- Access all of your customer experience data in one place to better understand broader feedback trends and priority areas
- Stop missing the root cause of your customer experience trends and issues, using Natural Language Processing (NLP) in CX Center, powered by IBM Watson
- Proactively address risk with customer health Scorecards informed by your customer data
Improve customer experiences at scale.
- Reach customers where they are at critical points in their journey using automated survey programs via email or in your application
- Close the loop with automated Calls-to-Action triggered by survey responses so no churn risk or advocate opportunity goes unanswered
- Get insight into customer experience trends across your entire customer base with robust survey and sentiment analytics in CX Center
End silos and gaps in your customer experience.
- Make better, more informed decisions with all customer information in a single location
- Provide visibility into recent activity with Timeline, a cross-functional record of activities like calls, emails, and meetings
- Prescribe and standardize next steps and workflows with Playbooks
“The Gainsight features I’m most excited about are the Dashboards and Widgets. They really give the rest of the organization access to the data on every single customer.”
In a time where we can’t afford to lose customers, we need to be diligent, leaving no feedback behind. Companies that succeed will do so by nurturing lifelong customers through an efficient and collaborative customer experience strategy.
most organizations are settling into the reality that digital businesses will continue to grow, but due to uncertainty, most need to be more conservative on spending. Given that retaining customers is more important than ever, your Customer Success teams are likely in situation #3 – doing more with the same or less.
Listening to your customers and taking action to solve their challenges is the first essential step to Customer Success. That’s why Voice of the Customer (VoC) is a critical component to driving company-wide efforts to deliver value and happiness to clients.