TRUSTED BY LEADING BRANDS
increase in expansion close rates
Stop missing revenue opportunities.
- Proactively identify opportunities in your customer accounts and trigger Calls-to-Action to drive the conversation
- Accurately forecast upcoming renewals with Renewal Center using likelihood scores based on customer success insights
- Unlock a new pipeline source with Customer Success Qualified Leads (CSQLs) and showcase the impact of CS on revenue growth
- Increase your customer’s awareness of new enhancements with targeted in-product engagements
Improve alignment and collaborate efficiently.
- Keep your expansion teams aligned with a single view of the customer with C360 and provide visibility into recent activity by keeping cross-functional records of activities through Timeline
- Create a cross-functional record of activities in Timeline to provide visibility into recent activity
- Unite internal teams around customer goals with Success Plans and keep them accountable as they guide customers to achieve ROI
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing, and operationalize the flow of leads from Customer Success into the pipeline
Scale proven expansion plays with consistency.
- Trigger automatic alerts paired with best-practice Playbooks so CSMs can quickly take action on expansion opportunities
- Leverage adoption data to better explore expansion opportunities and target campaigns related to product usage trends
- Automate important touchpoints in the customer journey with Journey Orchestrator
“We’ve seen double digit increases in renewal rates and expand rates, when we’ve applied customer success with Gainsight.”
GameChanger Playbook Series - The Expansion Experts: How the GameChangers at Mitek Fuel Customer Growth
For many companies, expansion is a constant challenge — and a huge, untapped opportunity. Creating the strategy and aligning the technology is key. In this webinar, Mike Sasaki, VP of Support and Customer Success at Mitek, will share how they use Gainsight to identify customers for expansion and partner cross-functionally on account-based selling motions.
As a Sales Leader, I am deeply focused on how to maintain & maximize revenue during the currently unfolding & rapidly changing COVID landscape. I find myself racked with questions around how to think about re-forecasting the business, which product lines would be most impactful to customers in this environment, what special promotions might we offer, and ways we can alter prospecting efforts, to drive maximum yield.
We all know how essential it has become to protect and expand your customer base during the current economic downtown, as new logo sales become more challenging.